You Can Choose from a Pipette or Dropper Cap, please see my other listings!
No solvents, alcohol, chemicals or any other additives,
contains only 100% pure certified organic Lavender Oil,
created without testing on animals.
Our Lavender Oil can be diffused, inhaled, applied to the skin, or used in a relaxing massage.
When used in aromatherapy it has been useful for stress, headaches, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia and depression. It has been proven to help promote sleep. Lavender Oil is useful for relaxation, and can be beneficial for colds and flu. It has also been shown to alleviate problems with the respiratory system such as bronchitis and can help fight against airway inflammation in asthma. It will also purify the air within your home. It is helpful in treating vertigo or dizziness. Studies have shown lavender to be very effective for falling and staying asleep, as well as waking up more energized. It can be used to relieve a hangover and treat exhaustion.
There is new evidence that lavender may also be beneficial for neurological disorders
- 100% Pure Soil Association Certified Organic.
- Can be used for a relaxing massage – a great way to de-stress
- Diffuse it around the house for its calming benefits
- Ladies, massaging the oil into the stomach will help relieve menstrual cramps
- Lavender’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties will aid in healing acne breakouts
- Lavender oil can be used as a mosquito, fly and other insect repellent
- It also will help relieve discomfort when applied to already existing bug bites
- If you get sunburned, lavender oil will help soothe the inflamed skin
- This essential oil can help relive aches and pains when massaged into the joints and muscles
When used in massage it is helpful in the removal of muscular aches, pains, and rheumatism. It can promote a positive mental state and help to create a deep spiritual awareness.
When applied to the skin it alleviates dryness, itchiness, eczema, psoriasis, acne, sunburn, insect bites, and helps in the removal of scar tissue and promotes healthy new skin.
Lavender Oil can also be added to a bath to achieve its wonderful benefits.
It is also a very powerful insect repellent.
Lavender essential oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation.
Pure Organic Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
CERTIFICATIONS: GMP, MSDS, COA & ISO
ECOCERT Organic Certificate available on request
All sizes are supplied in amber glass bottles with Tamper Evident lids
except the 10ml which is PET1 plastic which is safe for essential oils!
Usage: Essential oils are for external use only (never consume essential oils), avoid contact with eyes.