Used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine for centuries primarily to improve energy, vitality and circulation, cinnamon is one of the world's most aromatic and beautiful spices. Made from the inner bark of various tree species from the genus Cinnamomum, cinnamon is prized for its numerous medicinal properties which have been shown to have a powerful effect on the body, making it an excellent addition to our diet.
Benefits of cinnamon -
- Reduces inflammation - contains a substance called cinnamaldehyde which can lower the risk of disease by reducing swelling and blocking the action of certain substances which are responsible for abnormal cell growth. May reduce both systemic and specific inflammation.
- Can lower blood glucose levels and have a powerful anti-diabetic effect by reducing insulin resistance.
- May reduce the risk of heart disease - cinnamon helps to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Has been shown in studies to reduce blood pressure.
- Acts as an antioxidant - cinnamon contains large amounts of highly potent polyphenol antioxidants.
- May aid in alleviating the symptoms of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
- May assist with eye health - studies show that when used alongside other herbs, cinnamon is effective in treating conjunctivitis and dry eye.
- May accelerate hair growth - cinnamon may speed up hair growth by improving blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Can alleviate the symptoms of heartburn, indigestion and nausea.
- Can help treat candidas due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Can be used as a hand sanitiser - cinnamon oil has been proven to be effective against many infections such as staphylococcus, streptococcus, MRSA and E. Coli.
- Can be used as an insect repellent.
Our finest quality cinnamon is of the cassia variety and the most commonly used around the world today. Adding this powerful aromatic spice with its plethora of benefits to your daily diet is an excellent way to improve and enhance your general health and well-being.
There is no need to be at home for your delivery
as these are posted to you in a letterbox friendly bottle!
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Serving Size: Take two to four tablets daily with water, do not exceed stated dose
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.