Playing a crucial role in maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage, and essential for the production of certain neurotransmitters, vitamin C is an essential nutrient vital for ensuring many processes in the body function optimally.
Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a powerful water-soluble antioxidant which helps to decrease oxidative damage and aid in the process of fortifying our body's natural defences.
- Helps with wound healing.
- Helps to manage blood pressure.
- Improves cardiovascular health and helps to lower the risk of heart disease.
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency - vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron from the diet.
- Boosts immunity - assists in the function of white blood cells.
- May reduce blood uric acid levels which can help prevent gout attacks.
- Protects memory and brain function as we age.
- Helps to reduce the severity of allergic reactions.
- Helps reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Necessary for the growth, repair and development of body tissues.
- Assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- May help lower the risk of cataracts.
- May help in the treatment of seasickness.
Supplementing daily with vitamin C is an excellent way to ensure we meet our body's daily requirement. A deficiency in vitamin C can increase the risk of developing symptoms such as dry skin, splitting hair, swelling and discolouration of gums, bleeding gums, nosebleeds, poor healing of wounds, and problems fighting infections.
Those at particular risk of a deficiency include those with a poor diet, heavy drinkers, smokers and those on dialysis due to kidney disease.
There is no need to be at home for your delivery
as these are posted to you in a letterbox friendly bottle!
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Vitamin C 1000mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Serving Size: Take one tablets daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.